One of the main problems of the members of the group is that they give her credit that she never earnt. Ching Hai teaches them a meditation that takes less than 20 minutes to teach and the members then give her a lot, if not all, of their money, their devotion, their worship, free labor for life and do anything Ching Hai asks them, for just a 20 minute meditation lesson. Ching Hai lies to her members that the meditation she teaches only works because of her and that she teaches it to help them. The meditation requires no so called master and Ching Hai teaches it to then use them. Kind-of like someone handing an advertisement of a job to someone and then telling that person they have to give 95% of their income from that job to the one that told them about it.
Many of the cult's members know about all the very negative things Ching Hai does but they still follow her just like other brainwashed followers of some other groups.
If you are a member and think Ching Hai has helped you which she hasn't really - you put your own effort and time into the meditation which doesn't require anyone else to function, does it make it OK for Ching Hai to:
- lie a lot
- manipulate her members for virtually all their money to the point they are struggling or barely surviving,
- for her to attack you which she calls scolding
- for her to get you to work for her for free all your life
- for her to ask you to do anything she wants you to do anytime
- for her to get you to worship her where you should only worship God (Ching Hai isn't God)
- for her to tell you to only love her
- for her to brainwash you into thinking the meditation works because of her so you would give her credit she didn't earn as well as to re-enforce your attention and following to her
- for her to ask you to commit fraud on Amazon to try to get her books on a higher ranking on the sellers list
- ......and all the other highly harmful things she does.